Sash Window Repair Services
The benefits of draught proofing include improved insulation, removing rattles, stopping dust and dirt coming in and soundproofing.
Our draught proofing system is a discrete method, virtually invisible but very effective. By sealing the gaps that surround a window almost all cold air and draughts can be removed.
- Best way to seal gaps in your existing window frame
- Virtually invisible addition to your sash windows
- Sash cord replacement for smoother opening windows
- Draughts virtually eliminated
- Warmer rooms for you and your family
If your windows are in good condition this can be an excellent alternative to full replacement, as you can maintain all the benefits of double glazed windows with lower cost and minimal disruption.
For windows in poorer condition, part of our draught-proofing services can include various renovations, including replacing sash cords, correctly sizing the sashes and making the window open smoothly.
For more information about having your sash windows overhauled and draught-proofed, simply give us a call on 020 8017 1632 or book a free, no obligation survey & quote using the form on this page.
Watch Our Video
See what our clients are saying.
Want To Know More About Sash Windows?
Just click one of the boxes below to get some answers.
Watch Our Video
Discover seven things you never knew about sash windows!
See What Our Clients Say…
“Exceptional work. The fitter did a detailed assessment of each window, noticed cracks, rotten areas, etc and tended to each repair. His attitude and work ethic were exceptional – 12 hour days and every detail tended to.”
Justine Swieca, Blackheath
Download Our FREE Brochure
No email required
- Browse dozens of case studies at your leisure
- Be inspired with our range of stunning, authentic sash windows
- Discover why The London Sash Window Company is London’s #1 sash window specialist